Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy thought

My Labor Day weekend has looked something like this, which may have added to the frustration part:

Hours of reading. Hours of working through economics homework and getting the information straight. Two things to keep myself outside of the work warp:


I painted my nails and toenails today. A rare occurrence since most nail polishes have terrible things in them. Aquarella brand is water-based though. Score one.


For the past two days, I have burned one of my tiny new fall-smelling candles (Spiced Pumpkin) and I love love love it. I swear the best reason for seasons are the tiny decorative items that come with!

My goals for the fall:


Fabulous tone legs so I can wear tights without thinking twice about it. Such a lot of toning work. I hope I can make it there! 

Best wishes for your week. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please type type away! :)